DR!: Dynamite Radical: This Is Where You Start #2

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Oct 4 19:28:09 PDT 2014

On 10/3/2014 5:51 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:

> And *that*'s when I got to the top and saw the rocket.
>
> T H E  R O C K E T.
>
> It was just sitting there steaming and being all tall and cool and ready
> to blast off! It was HUGE, too, with silver-bronze fins and complicated
> symbols painted on it, and the big ol' cavern was going 'thrumm thrumm'.
> The last of the black-armored dinosaurs slid up a weird ladder and
> disappeared inside. And it was getting thrummier and steamier.
>
> "They're taking off!" one of the gold-armored ones yelled. I really
> needed to learn the dinosaurs' names. "Evacuate, or we'll be fried to a
> crisp!"
>
> KAFROOSH! One of the engines burst into life, then another, then
> another, the downward-pointing flames growing, the air turning hot and
> thick.
>
> "It's too late!"

I will be expecting Our Heroine to say, "It's never too late!"  And
thanks for the Finish This Cliffhanger challenge.  :)

It took me a couple of times to read this episode and follow it.  But
that's good.  I read some other stuff today and said, Huh, Really?
Likewise, some TV I watched this week.  Likewise probably this weekend's
Powernaut comic for the casual reader, for I am not good at resolving
romantic situations romantically.  However, *this* story makes me say,
But Of Course.

I know. - Archie Andrews