SW10/LNH20/WWW: Powernaut 1944 #11: Power Stars starring Lass Lady!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Nov 12 18:21:12 PST 2014

Finally someone thinks of China!  And women!  And especially women in
China!

November 2014 has been declared the month of "LNH Returns!"  So the LNH
is returning... to Powernaut comics!  Thank you, Andrew; this strip
fills a need in the Powernaut Axis-Fightin' Universe.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1944.htm#11

Lass Lady made her debut in a Legion of Net.Heroes (version LNH20) text
story, teaming up with Doc Nostalgia - exactly one day after the Doc
Nostalgia Power Stars strip was published!
(http://lists.eyrie.org/pipermail/racc/2012-June/010228.html)  It's
pretty amazing how well those two stories worked out together...  Now,
Andrew Perron has submitted her for a Power Stars story.  I figure as
long as I can send more characters in, so can he.  He sent along enough
creative input to make it clear, Lass Lady is no average World War 2
heroine.  Indeed, it looks to me like she spent the rest of her career
rehabilitating Japan... but that's Andrew's call now.  Heh heh.

I know. - Archie Andrews