WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur -- #189 I'd Love To Completely Redraw the World Part Ten

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 14 16:29:57 PDT 2014

Well, that's meta.  (But I suppose this is the right place for
meta...) and then Tanza get's all introspective.

You know, it occurs to me that with many unpleasantly motivated
people, they're self-absorbed, subject to cognitive dissonance,
and convincing themselves that they're always in the right and
fully justified with whatever bit of obnoxiousness they practice.
And then you have the likes of Tanza who are self-aware enough
to recognise their bulldust for what it is.  This makes for a
character who has the capacity for redemption, but (if she
consciously chooses to be bad) also has the capacity to be very
dangerous.  Or continue to be dangerous, as the case may be.

---
Saxon Brenton
currently reading: working through _The Superhero Reader_
(Hatfield, Heer and Worcester)