SW10: New Bosnia: Scorecard (Re: LNH/REVIEW: Kid Review's Roundup - June 2014)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Jul 14 18:24:12 PDT 2014

On 7/13/2014 6:38 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 7/13/2014 6:10 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> Andrew correctly points out, I meant to newsgroupify this.
>
> Heehee.
>
>> ah, you mean Powernaut 2011?  (Powernaut chronology confuses me too.)
>> If so,
>> they're off playing by themselves in their own sandbox in 2012. It's
>> stuff
>> like the Council of Ordered Realities and the Devil Legion that the
>> rest of
>> the Omniverse has to worry about.
>
> Ahhhhh, fair enough. Power City is fun enough for anybody!
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, personaaaaa

However, I have to admit there's very little to prevent Power City from
making its home in the Looniverse.  That would certainly be easier for
the Powernaut than making his own Powerverse.  Right now, the main
problem would be that either the Powernaut has to skip 2012, or any host
universe has to go back to it.

I know. - Archie Andrews