RACCies: Audience Participation

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Jan 30 11:09:25 PST 2014

It looks like I'll be scripting the RACCies again this year.  As for
last year, I'll invite each Writer (or Artist) to submit one character
to participate in and around the ceremony.  If you abstain, I'll select
one of your characters as randomly and haphazardly as possible.

This year, you may submit any character whether or not they are
nominated for an award.  So, start your deliberations now!

I know. - Archie Andrews