WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur -- #159 Grenadine Luncher's High School Reunion Part Seven

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Feb 7 15:23:19 PST 2014

On 2/7/2014 2:14 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Feb 2014 20:10:16 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>
> <snip>
>> Remember doing some report on Belgium back in 6th grade.  Even mailed
>> their US Embassy for info and they sent me various tourist info.
>>
>> Afterwards I had this phase where I'd mail all these different countries
>> embassies for info (that they'd send me for free). The Warsaw Pact
>> countries were the best at it.  The Soviet Union sent me this big
>> package of stuff full of Communist Propaganda.
>
> That's ADORABLE.

I actually did that too.  Poland and the Soviet Union both sent me big
packages of propaganda, with books such as "President Nixon's 24 Hours
in Warsaw".  Israel, South Africa, and Australia also sent huge
6th grade, was afraid of starting an international incident if I didn't
fill them out.  Fortunately my fundamental laziness won out over my
paranoia in the end.

>> Arthur "Probably have a CIA file because of that..." Spitzer
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, has one for... other reasons.

I once had a security clearance, so I'm sure I have one too.  If it said
something other than Harmless Crank, I'd probably have found out by now.

I know. - Archie Andrews