SW10/REVIEW: Catalog of Earths, 2014 Update #4 of 5: The Legacy Universes

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Dec 29 20:29:19 PST 2014

On 12/28/2014 6:51 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 12/27/2014 2:07 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> - Chronicler(s):  Joachim Vandersteen
>
> Jochem, I believe.

I'll make a note.

>> - Hyper-Piper's Comments:  If I did not make a hobby of *averting*
>> Hyperpocalypses, I would offer this one my services.
>
> Is *that* what you do, now.

I guess the world will find out whether the Hyper-Piper's claim is true,
sometime when a Hyperpocalypse comes up in Powernaut history.  8{D>

>> - Threat Analysis:  Standard superhuman, mostly in eras removed from us.
>>   Unchanged from last year.
>
> Honestly, the Purebloods are one of the biggest threats I can think of -
> especially to worlds outside their cluster where their
> reality-stabilizing detente doesn't hold.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, hmmmm

I admit I'm late to these universes - but that's not important now.  Any
villain category X from RACC comics before the current year will be
treated like Solarians in old Powernaut stories.  Solarians are a huge
threat too, but they're an inactive threat because they've not been
sighted in any present-day narrative published in 2014.  The Council of
Ordered Realities is not counting things that *could* be goaded into
activity.  That's what makes them ideal publishers for my End of Year
Reviews.

I know. - Archie Andrews