SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1969 #13: Da-Da!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Aug 23 11:31:34 PDT 2014

How will Our Heroes react now that The Embarrassing Moment is here?
They'd best decide fast, because the mightiest of the Hyper-Children are
coming for them!  Powernaut 1969 continues.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1969b.htm#13

Bonus Section:  2005 Reprint Commentary from Steven Oliver Samuels
(S.O.S.)!   Hyper-Born #2: Ellipsis

In 1990, a young adventurer named Ellipsis appeared in East Lansing,
Michigan, alongside other adventurers collectively known as The Balance.
He wielded telepathic powers, but obtained massive energy-wielding
powers through scientific experimentation by the middle of 1991. By 1992
he was at war (albeit unconventional) against the United States
Government. I assisted the Government in that operation.

Ellipsis is known to be one Stephen Wolcott. His birth was registered at
Rochester, Indiana in 1970. His parents were listed as Marian Wolcott
and Stephen Samuel Lamarcus. Marian Wolcott was present in Hypergaard,
and we know she gave birth there. Therefore we have strong reason to
believe Ellipsis is one of the two Hyper-Born of Hypergaard.

If we could investigate Mr. Lamarcus, we would - but he has basically
disappeared from history. We have literally no trace of him. I know of
exactly one male who has no history, is old enough to have fathered
Ellipsis, and has ever taken an interest in him... *Could Ellipsis be
the son of the Hyper-Piper??*

I know. - Archie Andrews