SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1969 #11: This Kid's Like a Powernaut!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Aug 8 18:48:54 PDT 2014

Can Our Heroes deal with the Powernaut of the Future???  ... Powernaut
1969 still has that "What The??" quality that only an *underground*
Powernaut comic could pull off.  It might as well revel in that.  But as
promised, the characters start having their finest moments.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1969b.htm#11

Bonus Section:  2005 Reprint Commentary  from Steven Oliver Samuels
(S.O.S.)!    Hyper-Mother #2: Marian Wolcott

Marian Wolcott was abducted along with Paula Power and the
"hyper-children". Of course, we know now she was pregnant. Her child
would grow up to be the mutant telepathic supergenius Stephen Wolcott,
known as Ellipsis. As a university student he served on a project
involving antimatter, and emerged with matter conversion powers.

Marian Wolcott was a single mother, toward the end of child-bearing
years, and not in the best of health. This would have drastic effect on
her son's later life.

(to be continued, in Hyper-Born commentary)

I know. - Archie Andrews