LNH: One-Page Giant #1 (Edited Version)

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 18:57:56 PDT 2013

|           O N E           P A G E           G I A N T           | #1 |

Doctor Net.ropolis is gone from our world, her reward after her
sacrifice to stop the Mechanical Author. None of us, Writers nor
Characters, know where she is now.

But I have a theory. Because she was a Savior, and wherever she is, she
is a Savior still.

And there is a place where killfiles are unknown, and desperately
needed. Needed so that people can be protected from the darkness and
rage of the world. And there is a Savior bringing them to the people.

A Tumblr Savior.

Author's Note: So, in an effort to write more, I've decided to start
posting one thing per day. FOREVER. And in order to facilitate that,
I've started this series, as a repository for my ultra-short works. Woo!
It's not limited to any one universe, so expect to see LNH, LNH20,
LNHY, MISC, and other worlds represented.

(And edited to fix my brainfart. Yay.)

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, I don't copy my not-signature over
to Tumblr. It's all for you lovely people. <3