SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1966 #8: I Have to Stop That Thing! Some How

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Nov 22 18:56:36 PST 2013

On 11/22/2013 10:26 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Nov 2013 17:35:31 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> Things look pretty challenging for the Powernaut right now.  He'd better
>> find a way pretty soon to make this sun go down.
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1966.htm#8
>
> Oooooooh. Wonder if that's related to certain other powerful abstract
> shapes. o.o
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, abstract?

Couuuld be.  Of course, our 1966 artist is reluctant to draw anything
which looks like a pentacle.  Maybe in about forty years he'll become
less reluctant.  8{C>

But if that *were* a Pentahedron versus one of these Solar Things, it
would be the classic Hoo'd Win situation.  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews