Re: WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #37 -- #37 It’s Phnne ot im Frdayy!!!! VI

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Mar 16 18:32:20 PDT 2013

On 3/16/2013 12:13 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On 3/15/13 6:58 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
>
>> You know, I really should do my own webcomic thing, except I can't
>> really draw, like, at all. You might think you guys are not great
>> artists but trust me my art is even worse.
>>
>> Adrian (also there's the whole procrastination habit I can't break...)
>
> Well, with webcomics you don't really need to know how to draw... you
> can just use clip art... or use some program that turns photos into
> drawings...
>
> As for drawing, the more you do the better you'll get...
>
> Arthur "Like most things..." Spitzer

And this is how it spreads.

Adrian, perhaps you need to visit http://home.comcast.net/~mattfeazell/
.  This guy was getting his stick figures into paper comic books twenty
years ago.  And he's so hardcore, he doesn't even need mattfeazell.com .
  Don't even look there, it's not at all relevant.

I know. - Archie Andrews