LNH: Another LNH Title? Really? #1 -- 'The Ultimate Ninja's Cape!'

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 21:25:26 PST 2013

Having a title specifically for short, self-contained, "iconic" LNH stories is good. Especially because the big reason I burned out on the LNH for a bit after pumping a ton of effort into building LNH20 was arc fatigue. I had a lot of storylines going and was connecting them all to each other, so now I feel like I can't get back into it because it's too intimidating. Maybe working on a self-contained story would help.

Adrian (crawling back into the net)