WWW: NEW! "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: For Queen and Country" up now

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Thu Jul 25 17:38:36 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 1:39:33 AM UTC-4, Darryl Hughes wrote:
> Our heroes pledge to his High Queen begins.
>

> Dee
>

> Chevalier: The Queen's Mouseketeer. A fabled fairy tale of enor-mouse
>
> proportions.
>
> http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/chev/series.php

NEWS! Monique and I just found out today the reason for the books wide distribution delay. Seems our distributor rejected the book because we have text on the books spine and we listed the price on the backcover in dollars, pounds, euros, etc, and with the fluctuation of the dollar the prices we had on the cover were no longer correct. So we fixed all that and I ordered a new proof copy today. We should have the new proof by early next week and once it's approved we hope the book will be accepted and our wide distribution will kick in. We'll of course keep you guys posted to any and all news on the book. Dee - Chev writer dude