MISC: Godling Reboot??

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jul 19 19:49:27 PDT 2013

On 7/19/2013 11:32 AM, jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com wrote:

> I want to do a reboot because I think Quentin might be a bit too
> boring a character and the love triangle thing a bit too stale. Also,
> Godling lived in a world with just a few heroes in them. Another thing
> bothering me was that Godling might be a bit too powerful with all the
> powers he could channel.

Whatever you think about the present Godling, you can bet his gods think
that too.  So, I'm all in favor of a reboot... but I suggest, keep it in
continuity!  Keep the previous history, but transfer the Godling powers
to your new host.  If you need to adjust the population of other heroes
and villains, the gods can probably tweak the natural forces
accordingly.  And this sponsorship dilemma will help your storyline move
away from beating up on villains like clockwork every episode.

I know. - Archie Andrews