LNH/WWW/HCC: Devil Missionaries from Planet Hell #1!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jul 13 11:13:37 PDT 2013

I have some fine intellectual properties I'd planned to submit for this
challenge.  This was not one of them.  Apparently the concept of Happy
Fun Satanists is more appealing than I thought!  It could even lead to
an ongoing occasional series.  Heh heh, now the LNH is stuck with the
Devil Legion!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/lnh/devil_legion1.png

Credits:

Concept by Andrew Perron

Plot by Andrew Perron and Scott Eiler

Dialog by Andrew Perron and Scott Eiler

Layouts by Scott Eiler

Servant of Sloth characters and artwork by Andrew Perron

Devil Legion characters and artwork by Scott Eiler

I know. - Archie Andrews