LNH: Those Darn Vectors! #6

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 27 15:16:16 PST 2013

"Men (and Women) call me -- The Knife Fight Dude!" said a big man in a
trenchcoat with a very shaggy beard on his face.  He was sitting next to
another guy with a beard who had an eyepatch.  On the other side of the
table were two women: one with dark hair and the other with silver hair.
  "Oh, and this is my cousin -- The Ax Fight Dude."

"I like axes," said The Ax Fight Dude with a deeply serious expression
on his face.

"Oh, umm, that's very -- umm -- interesting," said the girl with the
silver hair -- known as -- Vector Dime!  She tugged the sleeve of the
dark haired woman sitting next to her sharply.  A woman she happened to
be roommates with who was known as -- Vector Mime!  "If you don't mind,
Mimey and me, we need to freshen up in the Ladies Room.  We'll be back
as fast as we can!"

    -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=-

The Ladies Room --

"This is absolutely the last time -- The Last Time -- that I ever let
you set me up on a date!  Absolutely!!" said Vector Dime gazing very
harshly at Vector Mime.

Vector Mime made an apologetic gesture with her hands.

    -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=-

                  'To Double Date a -- VECTOR!'

                     by Arthur Spitzer

    -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=- -=V=-

Credits:

Vector concept: Rob Rogers

Vector Mime, Vector Dime, Knife Fight Dude, and Ax Fight Dude are my
creations.

Writer's Notes:

Here's a picture of Ax Fight Dude in case you're interested:

http://rippingoffkingarthur.tumblr.com/post/41646647962/the-ax-fight-dude-he-likes-axes

And this is my tumblr for my new strip Ripping off King Arthur where Ax
Fight Dude will be appearing as a character.

http://rippingoffkingarthur.tumblr.com

I've finished 44 strips so far, although I'm still not ready to post any
of them.  I figure I'll start posting them somewhere in either February
or March.

Arthur "No Fight Dude" Spitzer