META: Pavlovian meals (was:RE: RACCies: 2011 Results)

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:14:53 PST 2013

On Jan 21, 6:47 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Sadly, I guess I'll never know the joys of eating a deep fried twinkie...

Not only has Hostess gone bankrupt, but the little gas station/car
wash/
Mexican restaurant/Indian restaurant/random fried food vendor where
you purchased those delicious morsels has gone out of business.
Which is a shame.  Where am I supposed to go now to have my
car washed while eating a lambburger?

> Rob's caption for the photo of Saxon on the 4th of July is pretty hilarious:
>
> "To his credit, Saxon never once said 'It's no Australia Day.'"

Isn't Australia Day this weekend?  Happy Australia Day,
Saxon and Mitchell!

--Rob Rogers
--May hit the Outback Steakhouse in their honor