HCC: High Concept Challenge 34 Voting

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Jan 21 19:21:13 PST 2013

On 1/21/2013 6:58 PM, Tom Russell wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> The 34th Edition of the High Concept Challenge, "Working Class
> Hero",has come to a close. There were by my count two entries--
 > I'm using my Executive Contest Runner Prerogative to count
 > Scott's two-parter as a single Epic for Our Times.

Yay!  I did intend it (and publish it originally) as a single story.  I
merely divided it for newsgroup publication because, well, I've been
publishing in color for so long that my eyes glaze over at screen after
screen of plain black-and-white text.  Even when I read a paperback
book, I prefer short chapters so I don't have to count the pages to the
next chapter break.

I know. - Archie Andrews