META: Pavlovian meals (was:RE: RACCies: 2011 Results)

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 21 18:47:39 PST 2013

On 1/21/13 7:16 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 1/21/2013 3:34 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>> And speaking of RACC-Con 2012, Rob posted some photos on the LNH
>> Facebook page....
>>
>> http://www.facebook.com/groups/6540062513/
>>
>> (Although you might need a facebook account.. or be invited to join the
>> group to see the photos... I don't know...)
>>
>> And, Rob, wasn't there another group photo of us next to a big tree or
>> something?
>>
>> Arthur "Needs to post my photos someday..." Spitzer
>
> I've been meaning to ask about the big tree photo.  And it's in the
> collection!  So now my own travelog finally has the last photo it needed.
>

> (signed) http://www.eilertech.com/domination/journal/journal25.htm
> ---------

Looks like Rob has added some photos...

Oh, and while Saxon is indeed eating a deep fried twinkie, I believe I'm
eating a deep fried oreo... (One of Scott's oreos...)

Sadly, I guess I'll never know the joys of eating a deep fried twinkie...

Rob's caption for the photo of Saxon on the 4th of July is pretty hilarious:

"To his credit, Saxon never once said 'It's no Australia Day.'"

Arthur "At least I'll always have deep fried butter..." Spitzer