SW10/HCC: Superhuman World 2004: Big Business #2 of 2: Yamashita's Gold

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jan 12 16:36:51 PST 2013

On 1/12/2013 12:10 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:

> Bossy Ms. Wolcott wanted more. For one thing, she thinks I should have
> copyrighted the concept of death's-head ice cream cakes, before
> revealing it to Baskin-Robbins. But still, as adventures go, I'll take
> it. (19, 20, 21, 24, 27 August 2004)

---

What Comes Next for 2004:  Picture the Future!  Ellipsis vs. Wyatt
Ferguson, as the fate of the world lies in the balance!  ... in a sense,
anyway.  Featuring the first mention of Earth 2011.  I wrote this story
as a four-act stage play!  So it works a lot better on a web page with
full font control.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2004/politics.htm

I know. - Archie Andrews