SW10/META: Powernaut Artwork Packages

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jan 11 21:30:45 PST 2013

I have too much stuff in my home already.  I don't need to hoard stuff I
make myself.  So...

Andrew!  Adrian!  Wil!  You have each donated characters to Powernaut
comics.  You have therefore earned Powernaut art packages in response,
featuring your characters!  (Andrew's art package is particularly
awesome because it contains Galatea.)  And Lalo, I have a Clueless Lad /
Kiwi cover that could have your name on it.

To claim your prize, just send me your mailing address!  Or if you don't
want the art, tell me and I'll release this awesome stuff to the general
public.  I'm stuffing homemade artwork into envelopes to swap for craft
products on Facebook this very night!

As for the rest of RACC:  err, I know from previous offers that my
artwork is not all *that* attractive.  But if you want some, it's yours
for free!  I can either send you a decent action drawing, or try to find
the art for specific panels.

Our RACC motto should be, If It's Free, It's For Me!  We are free
fiction for the world, after all.  Say Yes to free artwork for RACC!

I know. - Archie Andrews