META: And what Great Things will we see in 2013 on RACC?

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 10:50:34 PST 2013

On Jan 1, 2:21 pm, Arthur Spitzer <arspit... at earthlink.net> wrote:
> And what Great Things will we see in 2013 on RACC?

I'm still plugging away at "Beige Countdown #9"
(parts of which are currently on view at the LNH
Authors page).  That promises to be "great" in terms
of quantity, though not necessarily quality...

I also have two (yes, two) story arcs for LNH
Comics Presents in the works.  One of them is
three-quarters complete.  The other... needs
work.  But it has dinosaurs.

And I'm hoping to poop out several more episodes of
"Easily-Discovered Man" in the coming year,
with a possible collaboration with a long-dormant
LNH author coming up in the next couple of issues...

--Rob Rogers
--Promises the stories of yesterday to the readers of
tomorrow