RACCies: 2011 Results

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 10:36:25 PST 2013

On Jan 3, 6:37 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> RACC15. FAVORITE PERSON WHO HANGS OUT ON RACC:
>     Saxon Brenton

If he could, my son would nominate Saxon for this award in 2011.
He managed to keep my son calm during dinner by fashioning little
stars out of bread rolls.  That kind of talent should be rewarded!

> RACC5. FAVORITE SINGLE ISSUE:
>     System Corruptors #27: "Labyrinth" [LNH]
>
> RACC4. FAVORITE ARC, any multi-issue storyline that is *not* RACC3:
>     Dead Presidents (LNH Comics Presents #503-506) [LNH]

Hey, wow, this is great!  Thank you very much!
I had more fun working on "Dead Presidents" than on any LNH
project so far, I think, and I'm glad to see others enjoyed it as
well.

I'll see you all at the after-RACCies wrap party!

--Rob Rogers
--Is both the DJ and the wrapper