LNHY: The Way-Cool Adventures of Dr. Cool J Dog! #2 -- ' The Bones of Dr. Cool J Dog'

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 23:26:46 PST 2013

On Wed, 6 Feb 2013 23:46:53 +0000 (UTC), Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Previously:  Dr. Cool J Dog made it his mission in life to show people
> how much cooler they could be if they read and wrote LNHY stories saving
> many souls from incredibly lame lives.  Sadly during a plane ride to the
> 2007 Raccies -- he was attacked and killed by -- Killer Ninja Gorillas!

If only I'd been there! ;.; *cool angst!*

> The Dr. Cool J Dog Memorial Cemetery --
> Midnight --

Wow. So having your own cemetery is cool?

> "Yeah," said Billy pointing his flashlight at the tombstone.  A
> tombstone made out of a gigantic diamond.

Well that's fair.

> "Chickening out?" said Billy with a laugh.  "We got to do this.  We got
> to dig Dr. Cool J Dog's bones out of there.  We got to!  Then grind them
> up.  Grind them into a fine white powder.  Grind them!  And then..."  An
> insane grin lit up Billy's face.  "And then snort it!  Snort it!  Snort
> it all!!! Yeah!!!  It's going to be the Sweetest High!  The Ultimate
> High!!  I got it off the internet!  And when we do it," said Billy
> looking straight into Sally's eyes, "We're going to be as cool as Dr.
> Cool J Dog ever was.  We're going to be the coolest kids in the --
> Looniverse!"

You know, that makes an odd sort of thematic sense.

> After an hour or so they had reached the coffin.  The solid platinum
> coffin.  Billy wiped some sweat off of his brow and then wiped off some
> dirt off the casket's top with his hand.

Was it golden dirt with calchedony pebbles?

> And there he was.  Dr. Cool J Dog lying peacefully in his coffin wearing
> his trenchcoat, gold chains, cool sunglasses, and his tenor sax.
> Strange, thought Billy, Shouldn't he be a skeleton by now?  He wasn't
> even a rotting corpse.  He was perfectly preserved.

HE'S A COOL MUMMY!

> Perfectly preserved.  Too perfect.  Billy slowly guided his hand towards
> Dr. Cool J Dog's muzzle.  His fingers got closer and closer and then...
>
> ....Dr. Cool J Dog's eyes opened right up!

HE'S A COOL ZOMBIE!!!

> "Hey there, kids!" said Dr. Cool J Dog as he rose from his coffin.
> "Robbing people's graves -- that's not cool!  Especially robbing famous
> celebrity graves!  Not cool!"  Dr. Cool J Dog dusted some of the dirt
> off of his clothes.

HE'S A COOL DEMILICH!!!!!

> "Remember kids, you don't need to snort the bones of some famous dead
> celebrity like myself to be cool.  There are other ways.  Plenty of
> ways.  Like for instant this," said Dr. Cool J Dog taking a web link out
> of his trenchcoat.  "Like reading this here new webcomic called *ahem*
> 'Ripping Off King Arthur' by Arthur 'Still Too Damn Cool For A Nickname'
> Spitzer.  You'll be the coolest kids in school when you read this
> webcomic.  And even though the art for this webcomic isn't that great --
> and the jokes aren't that funny and -- well just trust me -- people who
> read 'Ripping Off Whatever it's called' are the coolest people.  Yeah.
> Totally.  Word."
>
> http://www.drunkduck.com/Ripping_Off_King_Arthur/

Ah. Naturally. XD

> "Wow," said Sally, "God brought you back to life -- to shill some stupid
> webcomic?"

OR THAT!!!!!!!

> I had no plans to ever bring Dr. Cool J Dog back to life, but then this
> idea popped into my head -- and I knew I had no choice but to do it.  So
> there it is.  :)

Excellent. Now I can finally finish the 47-part Dr. Cool J Dog Saga.

> http://www.drunkduck.com/Ripping_Off_King_Arthur/
>
> Febrary 7, 2013 -- Tomorrow!

YESTERDAY! *dun dun*

> Arthur "Still Shameless..." Spitzer

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, still fameless.