LNH/REPOST: Jong #3 -- 'Rejection Part One'

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 11 17:08:11 PST 2013

Jong #3 was my first attempt at tying the series to the LNH.  This issue
has a brief cameo by wReam's Self-Righteous Preacher.  Also my first
LNH'r that I created: Foreshadowing Lad appears here.

This would also be the first appearance of Plum Master my first attempt
at a Slobbering Grue! supervillain.

For the first time edited and also for the first time with all the words
it was supposed to have (unlike the one in the archive that I was too
lazy to ever fix).  Also I put in the cheeto pancake recipe (which I
promised, but never actually put in when I originally posted this).

Here you go.