SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2005 #11: The Powernaut is Stormed!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Aug 16 19:21:33 PDT 2013

Things sure look bad for both Karl and the Powernaut.  It's time to
cyber-yell, "I Believe!"

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2005b.htm#11

The hurricane deserves mention from Author's Notes...

In the "real" world, Hurricane Katrina went from Category 5 to Category
3 before landfall. To my knowledge, no one's taken credit for that. But
it's the kind of thing the Powernaut would do.  It undoubtedly helped
that he was on site, with a reality control device, plus lots of moral
support from the Power Patrol.  He actually did take credit in 2005!
... well actually he gave credit to you and me, because we believed.
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2005/powerpatrol1.htm

I know. - Archie Andrews