LNH/META: Quotes!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Sep 1 01:10:03 PDT 2012

On 8/31/2012 11:07 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 23:19:07 +0000 (UTC), EDMLite wrote:
>
>> On Aug 30, 10:47 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> One of the post options on Tumblr is a quote, and I thought it'd be a
>>> useful promotional tool! So, what are some of your favorite quotes from
>>> various LNH issues?
>>
>> Here are a few of my favorites, in no particular order.  Consider this
>> the LNH clip show...
>
> You are really good at this, I am probably using these all.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, but needs more! Quote Of The Day!

Okay, I'll play.

#1.  From some guy I didn't know, calling himself EDMLite.  LNH Comics
Presents #506, featuring Lich Nixon.

"You think the Chinese are going to dick around with us
over the exchange rate or the South China Sea, now that they
know we can raise up an army of their ancestors whenever we
damn well please?" Nixon asked. "How many pissant camel
jockeys do you think are going to threaten to blow
themselves up in our cities, knowing that the moment they
do, they'll be signed up for a never-ending membership in
Richard Nixon's new silent majority?"

#2.  My own work actually qualifies.  And someone's actually mentioned
this line.  Powernaut 2009 #3, featuring Doc Nostalgia and an interviewer.

"Err... When the Killfile lifted, it changed me!"

"When the what what?"

"Reality shift."

"Okay then."

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.