MISC: Legend of the Dark Wizard #1

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Oct 11 18:50:04 PDT 2012

On 10/11/2012 12:16 PM, James Mason wrote:
> It was going to be one of those nights, beat cop Melissa Jones thought.

If only she had a cat.  Or at least a boyfriend who looked like a cat.

> "Oh, you don't think I'm a fucking wizard, do you? Try telling that to
> my face!" The wizard said as he threw back his hood and tossed off his
> mask, revealing that he his face WASN'T HUMAN! ...it was *almost* human.
> But with black fur covering it!  And the ears of a cat!

I was about to ask where the cat-man was in this story.  Fortunately I
read the story first.

By the way, Leo the Pirate Vampire King is also a cat-man, even though
he looks kind of like a dog when he trims his whiskers for state visits
to the Vice-White House.  I can send him over for a Cat-aclysmic
Cat-Astrophe Crisis play date just as soon as the Powernaut is done with
him. Which will be roughly February 2013.  So you could start without
him, but he might be late. 8{D>

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.