LNH/HCC: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #48 [HCC29]

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed May 2 16:09:55 PDT 2012

On 05/02/2012 02:46 AM, Saxon Brenton wrote:

>       It was later in the same day that Anal-Retentive Archive Kid had
> gone and picked a fight scene with the Apathy Beast and chased it off
> [_End of Month Reviews_ #98 - Footnote Girl].  After that things had
> gotten a bit hazy, and there had been reports of a duck packing heat...
>       Fortunately the LNH imprint is in continuity with pretty much
> everything, so, yeah, in a fit of spite Psychovant had sent the Apathy
> Beast chasing after his own Writer over in the Superhuman World imprint.
> Some characters just cannot get on with their creators.
>       Anyway...

Hmmm.  Psychovant's Writer *has* been slow about publishing lately, and
everyone else is having a frenzy of activity.  It's as if there really
*is* an Apathy Beast - which it takes a duck with a gun to deal with.  8{D>

But yeah, this whole day of e-mail has been like opening a bag full of
prizes.

>       Retcon Lad dragged an orc into the medical bay.  He stopped at the
> bed where ARAK was recovering after the battle, pointed at the orc, and
> demanded, "What?"
>       "Heya, Retcon Lad," said Anal-Retentive Archive Kid cheerfully.
> "I see you've met my replacement, Anal-Retentive Archive Kid II."

... heh.  I can see this challenge is on a roll now.  I'll have to
re-read before I can comment on the plot logic, but it sure is a fun
development.