SW10/REPOST: Powernaut 1941: Artwork Cleanup

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue May 1 20:42:08 PDT 2012

I had some spare time and some obsessive compulsive disorder today, so I
cleaned up the artwork of the Powernaut 1941 strip.  It should now load
in about 45% less time, as clean web pages often do.

Upon review of the old stuff, I can say I won't be offended if you add a
Most Improved Artist category in the RACCies next year.  8{C>

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.