SW10: Powernaut 1955 #7: It's Time to Mobilize!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Mar 30 19:50:45 PDT 2012

I might be a decade early in my pop culture portrayal of the army.  I
probably should have put a Congressman in that tank.  Oh well.

I actually had two friends pose for this issue.  Their prize is to join
the supporting cast!  Powernaut 1955 may be the first series which
demands a sequel.  Assuming it makes it past this issue's cliffhanger,
that is.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1955.htm#7

Oh, and my new signature is coming on line just in time.

Let's take a look, if you will, at the Second Amendment of the
Constitution, which protects every American's right to shoot another
American.  This cherished constitutional right to shoot people and make
them dead is currently recognized in all fifty states, most recently
Florida.

- The Borowitz Report
(http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/03/29/an-argument-against-healthcare/),
March 2012.