SW10: Powernaut 1955 #4: PowerTEEN is Having an Origin!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Mar 16 23:14:50 PDT 2012

On 3/15/2012 6:30 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 3/15/2012 2:55 PM, Phantasm wrote:
>> Hey, any chance I can get a copy of the GACC image to use on the
>> StarFall site? I figure that while Old!StarFall would have ignored it
>> completely, New!StarFall is somewhat in tune with a "Comics Code".
>
> Uh, sure! The definitive versions (large size and small size) are
> already embedded into the Powernaut 1955 comics, which should be easy
> enough to save as image files from your web browser. I hereby grant
> permission for reuse within all RACC-related media.

I've done artistic review tonight.  Powernaut 1955 #4 now has the most
updated small image.  (I tend not to backfill the old comics and web
pages, because that way lies madness.)

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison (that's *Mister* Morrison to
you), Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.