META: RACC-Con 2012: Call For Story Prompts

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:18:19 PDT 2012

Hmm.  Well, taking "it was a dark and stormy night/knight..." and then bending/folding/spindling/mutilating it does have a sort of appeal. In addition, "Oddball pairings" - throwing together two (or more) characters who you wouldn't expect and see how they bounce off each other (or don't bounce, as the case may be). (Really weird confession: having reveiwed the recent flamewar in the last few days, I suddenly had a story idea for Outfielder Lad/Flaming Torch/Fairy Princess Lad teamup.  All three of them don't fit conventional ideas of masculinity, but all of them are quite different, and I imagine them Grating On Each Other.  Probably never get written, however.)
  ----Saxon Brenton> To: racc at lists.eyrie.org