SW10: Powernaut 1954 #5: Can't Stop Now! Earth Women Need Me!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Jan 29 18:58:51 PST 2012

On 1/29/2012 6:33 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 04:37:03 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1954.htm#5
>
> ...you know, I wondered why you had talked about this one being "raunchy".
> Oh my.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, very oh my.

Yeah.  And it only gets more so.  Unless I do a drastic plot rewrite,
the next panel *alone* will touch off a Congressional investigation, at
least in 1954.  As it was meant to.

I think until I start the Powernaut 1955 series, it might be time for
the Powernaut to only post his cartoons on Facebook to his *real*
friends there.  Not that I'm giving up on Facebook Powernaut Friday
yet...  but you're the only contestant there too, Andrew.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.