RACCies/LNH/LNH20/LNHX/LNHY/NTB: Looniverse RACCies Eligibles for 2011

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Jan 3 18:34:13 PST 2012

On 1/3/2012 5:12 PM, Saxon Brenton wrote:
 > Andrew Perron lamented:
 >
 > >> Digital JUMP! #7            - Andrew Perron     - 14 May 2011
 > >> Digital JUMP! #8            - Andrew Perron     - 18 Sep 2011
 > >> Digital Jump*Special! #1    - Andrew Perron     - 13 Nov 2011
 > >> Just Imagine Saxon Brenton vs. Andrew Perron in the Return of
 > >>                 the RACCies! #10     - Andrew Perron     - 19 Feb 2011
 > >> Just Imagine Saxon Brenton vs. Andrew Perron in the Return of
 > >>                 the RACCies! #11     - Andrew Perron     - 16 Jul 2011
 > >> The Tribulations of Kid Review #5     - Andrew Perron     - 10 Feb
2011
 > >> The Tribulations of Kid Review #6     - Andrew Perron     - 05 Apr
2011

 > > Haha, I suck x.x
 >
 > ?
 > Mate, you've managed more stories than me, and that's before I get to the
 > inevitable nitpcik that the list you're quoting is limited to LNH posts
 > and leaves out the LNHY and LNH20 stuff.

Yeah.  I figured Andrew wasn't critiquing his own prolificacy, he was
just saying he sucks for some reason not obvious to us.  8{D>

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.