ASH: "Worse Than The Disease" one-shot

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Feb 23 18:27:01 PST 2012

On 2/23/2012 12:49 PM, Dave Van Domelen wrote:
> In article<17oh2fdg3m0kw.ukb87736a4g3$.dlg at 40tude.net>,
> Andrew Perron<pwerdna at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:35:33 +0000 (UTC), Dave Van Domelen wrote:
>>
>>>       Finally, I haven't abandoned the Quixote arc in ASH, I'm just finding it
>>> easier to get motivated to write short pieces right now given my work
>>> schedule.
>>
>> Very understandable.  You're *the* most consistent writer on RACC (Wil was
>> jockeying for it, but he seems to have fallen behind) - you're allowed a
>> break every so often.

Oh, waah.  I guess I'll have to observe a regular publishing schedule
for a few more years before I can compete with Dave, though.

>       Also, had no grading to do this afternoon and got ahead on other stuff,
> so I put together a few scenes for ASH #116 just now.  ;)

Now, writing stories at work is dedication.  If I ever did that, I'd
have to deny doing it.  8{C>

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, and that's *Mister* Morrison
to you.