LNH: UM #6

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 14:12:48 PST 2012

On Feb 23, 3:59 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Possibly - I know at least one reader found it a bit long. (Not naming any
> names, but if you think "classic movies"...)

Well, I may have to kill him off then. Again. :P

What's ironic is that even though this is my longest issue to date,
this actually took a very short time to write, something on the order
of three days for the first draft. Although the first few pages were
actually written in 2007, back when I was planning to have him go back
to the main timeline just in time for the Infinite Leadership Crisis.
I kind of regret not having a chance to see what happens when Ultimate
Mercenary leads the LNH in Ultimate Ninja's absence (it would have
been an absolute disaster, of course), not to mention how he would
have dealt with the three Ultimate Ninjas in Killfile Wars.

As with Lalo's Menace, the UM v20 issues are going to be shorter and
come out quicker. This is partially because I have a LOT of ground I
need to cover before a certain event.

AJM (I wish someone would kill me off in a story for a change...)