LNH20: LNH20 Comics Presents #11

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 06:12:24 PST 2012

On Feb 11, 6:30 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:05:39 +0000 (UTC), Martin Phipps wrote:

> > Sonic has a mole on her right cheek, a tattoo on her left arm
> > and looks very nice in a dress.  MSN is essentially her body guard.
> > The Yahoo is the person who killed Google Man, Google Lad's mentor.
>
> Interesting.

Actually, Sonic's real name is Yang Yiling and she works for General
Baidu as his secretary.  MSN is actually head of security for Baidu
Industries.  The name Yang Yiling, I'm embarrassed to admit, is a
gestalt of Yang Chenglin, Tsai Yilin and Wang Xinling who are three
singers from Taiwan.  I described Sonic as having a blue dress but I
suppose if I had thought of it more I might have had her dressed in
black leather like this:

http://english.cri.cn/3086/2007/08/22/1221@264738.htm

Then again, I prefer this look:

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa305/changzhaohui/Tsai%20jolin/9d5a.jpg

Note the tattoo on her right arm.  The mole on her left cheek is a
reference to Yang Chenglin:

http://afspot.net/gallery/index.php?act=image&pid=207942

Anyway, the upshot is I don't see her being dressed in leather or
carrying a gun so, upon reflection, I would stick to the blue dress
description. I don't see her shooting people or even getting in
fights.  Basically she's at the fight scene and she's screaming: as
far as the police will be concerned she was at the wrong place at the
wrong time.  She'd be free to go.

Martin