LNH: Seeing if I can Post Man: The Dark Poster Returns

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:12:01 PST 2012

In a postapocalyptic future where apathy has conquered RACC, the old
man typed furiously at the grungy keyboard. All the effort he'd spent
finishing his LNH story had almost killed him, especially with the
power of the Apathy Beast pressing him down. It would be a good death.
But he had to at least see this story posted. This was something like
his thirtieth attempt... or maybe fortieth? He couldn't remember
anymore.

Just then some wild gangs of apathy-possessed road warriors rode up!
"You think we should kill him?" said one.

"Eh, maybe tomorrow."

He ignored the road warriors and furiously pressed the "post message"
button, hoping against hope that this time it would actually work...