META: Reviews (Re: SW10: Summer of Discontent #3a: The Agents)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Sep 28 17:15:24 PDT 2011

On 9/28/2011 11:27 AM, EDMLite wrote:
> On Sep 27, 7:07 pm, Scott Eiler<sei... at eilertech.com>  wrote:
>
>> Is it worthwhile for *us* to seek review first?  Would we all turn on
>> our Kid Review signal watches?  Or shall we just accept our review
>> process the way it is, and enjoy all this fine amateur fiction?
>
> This is one of the reasons why I like the LNH Authors Group.

An author's group sounds fun and useful.  But aren't we all authors here
on RACC?

> I usually post new LNH stories there a week or so before they
> show up here... giving other members time to point out
> problems with the story, embarrassing typos, or
> (especially) continuity conflicts -- something that tends to
> come up quite a bit in a shared universe with a long history.

Yeah, I can see how shared-universe stories might need extra review up
front.

Turns out I'm an anally-fixated oedipal paranoid with
south-of-the-border schizophrenic delusions...  But never mind, I've
found me the ideal job.  I'm going to run for President!

- Major Honey, scripted by Grant Morrison, Doom Patrol #46, August 1991.