MISC/HCC: Team Xero #12

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 22:35:35 PDT 2011

On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 03:44:35 +0000 (UTC), Jamas Enright wrote:

> What's a man to do when only the G.O.D.S have F.I.R.E.?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTSTJ8CSO_I
>
> Okay, the myth source is not exactly a subtle one, but it's the one that
> came to mind when thinking about this...

Ahhhhh yes.  Promethetastic.  And going back to the "silly acronym" well -
good theme matching!

I like the cutaways to Brassica examining the machines while exposition's
going on.  And the... woman with the "Z"'s accent, I don't remember her
name.  It worked well for the understandings.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, did he say "fennel"?