LNH/Meta: Secret Reboot Crisis Hour Point Itself

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 13:13:48 PDT 2011

Here's a different crazy idea, I seem to be full of these this week. A way, if you wish, of not throwing Martin's reboot stories in the bin.

I propose each active writer creates (and posts!) his/her own rebooted Looniverse. At the same time this is some fun stuff to write, and a sounding board to help us design the “final” rebooted Looniverse.

Each of the LNHs in these universes will discover there are all these other universes, time has been fractured etc. Each writer is free to come up with their own explanation for it. Then the alternate LNHs start to interact and the thing becomes a bit of a cascade, culminating in the integrated rebooted Looniverse.

Then we could start posting this pre-anniversary event like, right now (I guess I have an idea I could write), and there's this meta-fictional thing going in parallel with the non-fictional discussion of the post-reboot status quo.

Too crazy?

-- Lalo “just half schizophrenic, the other half is perfectly sane” Martins