LNHX: Catalyst Lass #1: LNHX Origins #4

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 15:47:06 PST 2011

On Nov 15, 2:47 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 11, 7:58 am, Martin Phipps <martinphip... at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >   I went back to my dorm room and put on my make up like I said I
> > would.  Then I squeezed myself into my spandex costume and checked
> > myself out in the mirror.
> >   "Nobody is ever going to say no to these," I said, referring to my
> > Double D breasts.
>
> ...you know, I think you're pushing this joke a bit far. >.>; Running
> gags are fun, but this is a bit blatant.

Oh Jeff McCoskey described Catalyst Lass the same way in one of his
stories.  There was a big argument between Jeff and Jameel because
Jameel didn't see Catalyst Lass that way.  But it actually makes
sense.  Here Catalyst Lass defeats people with psychic powers and that
implies that her powers are psychic but she might not even be aware of
that herself.  She tells people what to do and they do as she says and
she'll assume that she's convinced them somehow.

Martin