LNHX: Kid Kirby #1: LNHX Origins #6

Martin Phipps martinphipps2 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 06:08:13 PST 2011

                                      KID KIRBY #1

  After the battle against Darksnide, I decided to survey the
damage.  That was when I saw her.  She was an innocent, in the wrong
place at the wrong time.  And it cost her her life.  And I felt that
we were responsible.
  So I knew what I had to do.  First, I removed my mask.  I did not
want to startle her.
  She had not been long dead: there was still the spark of life inside
her.  I carefully removed her body from the rubble and reignited that
spark within her using the Power Kirby.
  She awoke with a gasp.
  "What happened?" she asked.
  "A wall fell on you," I told her.
  "How come I'm not dead?"
  "You were."
  "What?"
  "Allow me to introduce myself," I said.  "I am... Kid Kirby of the
Legion of Net.heroes."
  She nodded.  "I'm Carina.  Carina Paschall."
  "Carina Carina Paschall," I said.
  "You can just call me Carina."
  "Very well.  Carina."
  "What did you mean when you said I was dead?"
  "I used the Power Kirby to heal your injuries and bring you back."
  "The power what?"
  "The Power Kirby.  I come from a universe where everything is