LNH20: Earth-Twenty Roundup Thread And Getting The New Tag In There

Adrian James McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 19:42:23 PST 2011

On Nov 14, 5:41 pm, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm considering making December into a month where I do one Just
> Imagine issue every day until the climax - which would then slide
> neatly into the cascade starting January 1st.

Neat! But putting it off that long might be unnecessarily limiting--
there's a lot of momentum for this, Lalo even wrote a piece of writing
upthread. We don't want to lose that momentum. On the other hand,
posting beta versions of the early stories to the authors' group, like
I'm doing, could be a good solution. It could allow us to all get on
more or less the same page while also allowing room for the kind of
chaotic innovation that makes the LNH the LNH.

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, would totally like to see Adrian's
> notes if he decides not to do it.

Sure. But there are certain scenes that, if you use them, I should
probably write myself. Can't say more than that now. (On the other
hand, there are a couple other parts you would probably do better than
me.)