[Meta/Misc/RACCies/HCC] Need characters! {HC118}

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:24:47 PDT 2011

On Sun 13 Mar 2011 Phantasm (phantom_belcher at yahoo.com) noted:
> This seems like an interesting set of characters that have been
> offered so far.
>
> Compass Rose, VAXX, Warrior Ashanti, Morningstar, Bruce Klybourn,
> Miss Cleo, Michael Jocasta, and Dr. Fay

Um, yes, it is, isn't it.  Gosh.

Now, if I were sensible I'd stick to the first two or three characters
to be offered up.  Or at least the two or three characters that offered
up the struck me as providing the most amusment potential.

But I think I've already established that I'm not being sensible about
this.  I will, however, insist on one character per imprint.

And even so I think it's going to take me longer that up until the release
of this year's RACCies awards to do that sort of combo justice.

So, first things first.  Nominations have closed; no more volunteers, thank you.

Second, I'll repost _Remember To Vote Teamup_ #1 as a stopgap, probably
later tonight.

Third, I'll get #2 done by the close of the HCC18 period, on 28 March 2011.

And fourth, I will obviously need to put back working on my HCC17 story,
which *merely* had carnivourous unicorns rampaging about eating zombies.

---
Saxon Brenton
Obviously I shouldn't have hyped myself up on the chocolate.  I've bitten
off more than I can chew.