LNH/Meta: Internal Affairs

EDMLite robrogers72 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:58:02 PDT 2011

On Jul 25, 3:49 am, Phantasm <phantom_belc... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jul 24, 9:29 pm, EDMLite <robroger... at gmail.com> wrote:
>Twaeila, due to her urban survival guerrilla warfare training.
> Ultimate Mercenary, probably to lead the team.
> Master Blaster, for obvious reasons.
> You're-Not-Hitting-Me-Hard-Enough Lad or Cannon Fodder, to give the
> Rogue LNHer someone to beat up without the Writer feeling guilty.

You know, at first I wondered if the LNH would be
willing to let "outsiders" like Twaeila and the Ultimate
Mercenary take part in a sensitive mission like this...

...and then it occurred to me that it might be
really interesting to have two teams working against
each other with the same objective.

Ooh, in-story tension!  I like it!

--Rob Rogers
--Would rather his stories were tense than himself