META/SW10: What to Name the Next Installment of "Cauldron"

Phantasm phantom_belcher at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 03:54:34 PST 2011

On Jan 14, 10:49 pm, Scott Eiler <sei... at eilertech.com> wrote:

> *  If I named in the RACC tradition, this would indeed be "SW10:  Cauldron
> #5". This is alien to my own filing system, but I begin to see the
> attraction of having multiple series.

Personally, I like this option.

Remember in the 1980s, the Transformers comic from Marvel was
originally supposed to be a 4-issue miniseries, but it ran 80 issues.
In fact, the last issue was marked on the cover, "#80 of a 4-Issue
Series". :)

So, if in your opinion Cauldron is in fact *not* finished, go ahead
and continue it until it is.