LNH/LNH20/META: Getting The Word Out

Adrian J. McClure lord_soldeed at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 19:39:43 PST 2011

On Dec 29, 1:08 am, Andrew Perron <pwer... at gmail.com> wrote:
> So...
>
> Would anyone have any problems with me reposting both new LNH20 stories and
> old Classic LNH stories to a Tumblr?
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, with all credit given, naturally.

Sounds like a good idea to me. Also, in re the trope pages, I think
the LNH would get more attention if we A, put more LNH-related
examples on relevant trope pages rather than just expanding the LNH
trope page and B, had some crowning moments. So what would be your
votes for the LNH's Crowning Moments of Awesome/Funny/Heartwarming?

AJM